Women’s Ministry – Ladies Prayer Meeting
Psalm 133:1 Behold how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.
The Ladies Prayer Meeting was established over 40 years ago and has been a vital source of growth and unity in MZHP, particularly for the women. It consists of a Leadership Team that is well versed and has extensive personal experience in the Deliverance Ministry.
The Leadership Team:
- Organizes Evangelistic Women’s Functions/Conferences/Workshops
- Organizes Fundraising events
- Provide prayer both to meet the physical and spiritual needs both by phone or in person
- Sends teams to make home visits as needed
- A support group
- A place of safety where the ladies are free to share their heart without fear of being exposed or condemned
- A place for personal and spiritual growth
- A place of fellowship whereby we can cry together, laugh together and experience the joy of one another’s spiritual milestones and personal victories
- A place where everyone has a voice
We offer personal prayer by appointment every Tuesday from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Send us your prayer request via email at [email protected] to reserve your appointment.